JAGUA is a body sculpting class choreographed to Hip Hop, Pop, Afro & Old School Music. It is a body conditioning class that may help build flexibility, muscle strength, muscle tone and endurance in the legs, abdominals, arms, hips, and back. It is about creating a lean, strong and toned body in a musical environment that improves your physical and emotional well being. Jagua takes inspiration from Ballet, Dance, Pilates, Yoga, Hip Hop & Stretch Classes. Expect to squat & lift your entire body to your favourite songs from Michael Jackson to Beyonce.
What it involves
- BODY SCULPTING & CONDITIONING
- CORE TRAINING & BALANCE
400 calories (approx)
- LOW COMPLEXITY
- LOW TO MEDIUM INTENSITY
- SUITABLE FOR ALL FITNESS LEVELS
- OLD SCHOOL
What you get:
- Access to 8 new choreography videos every month with notes, adaptions & music choices
- Access to past choreography videos
- 24/7 support & access to the instructor forum
- Discounts off future workshops, courses, clothing & merchandise
- Your own Mentor to help you succeed
- Training on correct technique for Stretching, Strengthening & Sculpting movements using body weight.