An Instructor Workshop is a 6 hour Session with a Certified Jungle Body Ambassador which is designed to give NEW & Existing Instructors a greater understanding of how to run a Jungle Body Program/s. The Workshop consists of Choreography, Understanding the Formula, Business Training & Question/Answer Time. To attend a Workshop you must be a qualified Instructor for the Program or you must have purchased the Training Course. All Workshops are a set price of AUD$50, you must then go here to purchase your qualification. Attending a Workshop does not make you a Certified Instructor, it is purely an educational tool to help you become a better Instructor.
|WORKSHOP||DATE||CITY||COUNTRY||INSTRUCTOR||BOOK A SPOT|
|KONGA®||Sunday 12 Feb 2017||Graz||Austria||Verena||Click here|
|KONGA®||Sunday 5 Feb 2017||Sosnowiec||Poland||Magda||Click here|
|KONGA®||Sunday 26 Feb 2017||Surrey||UK||Carlie||Click here|
|VYPA®/JAGUA®||Saturday 25 Feb 2017||Queensland||Australia||Robyn||Click here|
|KONGA®/JAGUA®||Sunday 19 March 2017||Perth||Australia||Ash||Click here|
|VYPA®||Sunday 30 April 2017||Perth||Australia||Gillian|
|CONVENTION||Fri-Sun 6-8 October||Perth||Australia||Tara|
Hosting a Workshop
If you are a gym, health club or Fitness professional that would like to host a training you will need a minimum of 10 people. When you host a Workshop you provide the venue & in return we offer you:
- 6 Hour Workshop run by a Jungle Body Ambassador
- 1 FREE Spot at the Workshop to the value of AUD$249
- 20% OFF the Training Course price once you have over 10 attendees signed up.
- 1 Free Jungle Body Sport Towel
- Marketing Material
- Social Media Promotion about your Workshop
PERTH KONGA® & JAGUA® TRAINING WITH ASH - SUN 19 MARCH
- Workshop attendance fee - $50
JOIN JUNGLE BODY Trainer Ash in Perth Australia for a KONGA® & JAGUA ®Training Workshop!
Sun 19 March, Fernwood Cannington, 11:30am - 5:30pm
Simply make payment of AUD$50 to attend at https://thejunglebody.yapsody.com/event/index/59420/perth-kongajagua
NEW INSTRUCTORS - Read below:
- Step 1 - Go to http://www.thejunglebody.com/instructors/become-an-instructor and complete Step 1 & 2
- Step 2 - Book your spot to the Workshop/s - https://thejunglebody.yapsody.com/event/index/59420/perth-kongajagua
- Step 3 - Complete your Online Assessment. You can complete your Online Assessment before or after the Workshop. It consists of filming yourself doing 2 routines and a 15 min written quiz. We will assess you within 7 days & then you can START TEACHING!
- Step 4 - Start your Jungle Body Career. You can start teaching once your Assessment has been marked & you recieve a pass! You start paying your License Fee every month once you get qualified. This gives you access to 10 new routines per month plus access to hundreds of past routines! Its ENDLESS the amount of Choreography you recieve.
WHAT YOU RECIEVE AT THE WORKSHOP
- Learn dance technique & improve your fitness instructor teaching skills
- Find out how to be successful with marketing, promotion & PR Training
- Learn how to teach KONGA® & deliver amazing classes
WHERE IS IT?
- Fernwood Cannington
- 11:30am - 5:30pm
WHAT TO BRING?Yoga Mat, Sweat Towel, Water (plenty of it)
VYPA® JAGUA® TRAINING QUEENSLAND - SAT 25 FEB
- Workshop attendance fee - $50
JOIN JUNGLE BODY Trainer Robyn in Carina, Queensland for a VYPA® & JAGUA® Training Workshop!
Saturday 25th Feb 2017 KONGA® INSTRUCTOR TRAINING WORKSHOP @ Clem Jones Centre, 56 Zahel St, Carina, QLD
SIGN UP NOW
Step 1 - Create a Profile at: http://www.thejunglebody.com/instructors/become-an-instructor & complete Step 1 & 2
Step 2 - Pay for the Workshop here - https://thejunglebody.yapsody.com/event/index/60474/jagua-vypa-workshop-queensland
Step 3 - Complete your Online Assessment. You can complete your Online Assessment before or after the Workshop. It consists of filming yourself doing 2 routines and a 15 min written quiz. We will assess you within 7 days & then you can START TEACHING!
Step 4 - Attend the Workshop
Step 5 - Start your Jungle Body Career. You can start teaching once your Assessment has been marked & you recieve a pass. This can occur before or after attending the Workshop.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE AT THE WORKSHOP
- Learn technique & improve your teaching skills
- Find out how to be successful with your Jungle Body Career
- Learn how to teach & deliver amazing classes
WHERE IS IT?
- Clem Jones Centre, 10:30am - 5:00pm
WHAT TO BRING?Yoga Mat, Sweat Towel, Water