- What makes Jungle Body Programs different to other Workouts?
- We have 4 main movements per track so participants can master the steps ensuring they can work out harder, faster & meaner
- We keep our routines simple to follow & we have a specific formula to allow even the most uncoordinated to master our programs
- Every routine is functional, hybrid and beat-driven training fusing Dance, Boxing, Cardio and Sculpting.
- We provide new choreography and movements every four weeks plus access to hundreds of past routines
- We are Australian Owned & Operated
- Gyms pay no License Fees to have our Programs in their facility
- Our Programs have Interval Training principles to ensure maximum fat burning results
- Jungle Body classes use real music so participants can sing along, recognise the beat and engage in the song. You download the music.
- We provide Skype, Facebook, Email & Phone support 7 days a week.
- We charge no Cancellation Fees or Renewal Fees
- We have a strict Assessment to ensure the quality of Instructors is high
- What is The Jungle Body®?
- The Jungle Body® was founded by Tara Simich in 2010 to offer the world a range of workouts that even the most unncoordinated person could master & leave dripping in sweat! The Jungle Body® method is functional beat-driven training fusing Dance, Boxing, Cardio and Sculpting. The result is a powerful fat burning experience that shapes the physique, floods the body with endorphins and creates the ultimate Jungle Body. Today The Jungle Body® Programs are found in over 11 Countries around the Globe with thousands of workouts happening each & every week!
- What is KONGA®?
- KONGA® is a high intensity, low complexity workout fusing dance, boxing, cardio & toning all in one class. It really does have it all!
- What is BURN!?
- BURN!® is a one of a kind choreographed dumbbell workout. Burn! Takes 1.5-2.5kg dumbbells & fuses this with movements that are dance inspired which will shape, sculpt & improve your muscle tone.
- What is TYGA®?
- TYGA® is an exclusive hip hop, dancehall & afro based workout that combines easy-to-do dance moves with fitness concepts to sculpt your body.
- What is JAGUA®?
- JAGUA® is a body sculpting & conditioning class with ballet & dance elements choreographed to hip hop, pop, afro & old school music
- What is VYPA®?
- VYPA® is a hardcore, high intensity interval workout combining kickboxing, mma, sport specific training, plyometrics & boxing.
- What is Personal Instructing?
- Ever wanted to work one on one with your Jungle Body Instructor? Ever wanted to do one-one-one KONGA®? Maybe you would love to do a BURN! Class with some KONGA®? Maybe you would LOVE to just spend 50 minutes doing KONGA Hip Hop Tracks to work your booty? Maybe you have been wanting to improve technique in your Jungle Body Classes? Well now we have a solution! Jungle Body PI is a new revolution in Fitness Instructing where you workout together with your Trainer to the latest Jungle Body Workout tracks. Your Jungle Body PI will create a personalised full body workout that focusses on happiness, vitality, longevity & a positive body mindset to help you become the best version of yourself. Every Jungle Body PI Client begins the experience with a “Meet & Greet” whereby you get to connect with your Trainer, define the mental & physical goals you want to achieve, choose the music that motivates you & customise the playlist to suit your vibe. So, if you love Beyonce & you are obsessed with squat tracks, your PI can make it happen! Whether you want to be dripping in sweat, improve your technique or simply sculpt your booty, your Jungle Body PI will be right by your side squatting, boxing & working out with you to ensure you reach your goals & more importantly… enjoy the journey! Jungle Body PI Sessions require a small area (5m x 5m minimum) & a sound system. Each PI session can be 30 mins-60 mins in duration & can be 1 on 1 or small groups.
- What is The Jungle Body® Professional Development?
- The Jungle Body® Professional Development is a service for existing Instructors to improve their technique & teaching career. It is a system whereby The Jungle Body® Head Office Team create a one page detailed assessment of your teaching ability, technique & branding to help you grow, prosper & improve your Jungle Body career. Basically, it is like redoing your Jungle Body Assessment so you can see what you have improved on and where we think you need to work on. It is a AUD$89 service. You simply need to film yourself completing 2 routine and upload to Dropbox or Vimeo. Then complete the Professional Development Form and pay the AUD$89. You will need to then paste in your 2 choreography videos and answer 5 questions about your Teaching career. The two videos should be of you in a real class performing two routines. This way we can measure what you are like in a real class environment. In return, you will receive The Jungle Body® Pro Certificate which is a Certificate to state you have completed the service & have been granted the Status "The Jungle Body® Pro" plus 1 x A4 Detailed Feedback form from The Jungle Body® Head office team which is a 400 word feedback sheet to improve your technique, teaching ability, skills & branding. Please allow 30 days to recieve your Feedback.
- Can anybody do The Jungle Body classes?
- Absolutely! The Jungle Body is designed for anybody to be able to effectively workout at any age, weight, fitness or skill level. We offer a low intensity and kids program separately and in each normal class there are a range of options for you to go at your own pace. Speak to your instructor about your individual needs and ask them what options are available to you.
- Will I lose weight with The Jungle Body?
- The Jungle Body provides you with a range of movements that will shape, tone & sculpt your body as well as burn fat! Research has shown that KONGA® burns between 400 and 700 calories per 60 minute class. The exact expenditure during a class depends on a number of different variables, including exact weight, muscle content, fitness level and more. The more vigorously you do KONGA®, the more calories you will use. For example, fast plyometric routines that lead to a high heart rate will burn more calories than a KONGA® Cool Down. Therefore, it is important that you follow The Jungle Body structure and choreography to ensure your class is given the right routines to achieve their goals.
- How much are classes & do I need to book?
- Each Class is run independantly at a range of locations including Gyms, Halls, Rec Centres & Schools. Prices are generally AUD$10 Per class casually. A week of classes is worth $70. A month of classes is worth $280. You must contact each individual location to find out the price. Some classes require bookings while others may not. Some classes run on a Term schedule while others operate casually. The best thing to do is go to FIND A CLASS & locate the venues close to you, then contact the Instructor. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com & we will do out best to help you.
- Do you have DVDs or Online Workouts?
- Yes. You can purchase our DVD at www.thekongadvd.com
- Do you have DVDs or Online Workouts?Yes. You can purchase our DVD at www.thekongadvd.com
- I have some Feedback for The Jungle Body. Where can I send it?
- I believe someone is teaching The Jungle Body workouts and they shouldn't be. How can I report them?
- I believe someone is teaching The Jungle Body workouts incorrectly. How can I report them?
- Do you sell clothing?
- Yes. www.thejunglebodylabel.com
- Where are classes held & who teaches the classes?
- Classes are held in 11 different countries around the Globe in a variety of Gyms, Halls, Rec Centres & Schools. Go to FIND A CLASS to locate a venue close to you, then contact the Instructor. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org & we will do out best to help you.to find a class. Only qualified Jungle Body Instructors can teach our 5 Programs & they must have a Certficate to show they have Passed the Training.
- A class is not showing on the FIND A CLASS Map?
- What are the best shoes to wear in a Jungle Body Class?
- We recommend that you wear cross training or aerobic style shoes. They provide the cushion and medial lateral support needed for side-to-side movements. They also have low traction rubber for easy sliding and turning. For Jagua® you can wear sneakers or shoes like Nike Studio Wraps.
- How many calories can I burn doing a Class?
- The number of calories each person burns per class varies due to body type, composition, intensity level & many other factors. However we have found that our Konga®, Tyga® & Vypa® Programs can burn between 400-800 calories & our Jagua & BURN Program 250-450 calories.
- How is KONGA® different to ZUMBA®?
- ZUMBA® is a Latin-Inspired Workout with atleast 70% of the Workout being Latin with tracks such as Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Samba & Soca. Konga® is a total body workout with at least 70% Boxing, Hip Hop, Afro, Cardio & Toning (Such as floor work). Konga has no Latin influence.
- What do I need to bring to a Jungle Body Class?
- Water, a sweat towel & a Yoga Mat.
- Do all Instructors teach the same?
- All our Instructors teach the same routines wherever you live around the Globe. This ensures a consistent Jungle Body experience. However, each Instructor has their own personality, vibe, style & skillset. You may prefer one instructor over another, so it is important you try as many classes as you can.
- I can't work out how to find a class. What do I do?
- Is all Jungle Body music clean?
- Most of our music is clean or the Radio Edit, however, in some cases songs may have offensive language and subject matter. It is up to the Instructor what routines they deliver and therefore instructors can easily choose to not use routines that have any offensive language or subject matter. With over 1000 routines in our Workout Library there is never an issue finding new material for classes.
- Why are Jungle Body workouts so addictive?
- The music is amazing with chart-topping beats plus the latest & greatest tunes! The movements are simplistic so that you can actually master the workout & get a fulfilling workout! The instructors are welcoming & the vibe is fierce!
- How do I become an Instructor? What is involved?
Go to BECOME AN INSTRUCTOR & follow the Steps.
- STEP 1 - Create a Profile – Go to the Website & click on Become an Instructor. Add a Photo & Description to your Profile so we know you are!
- STEP 2 - Decide which program/s you want to teach & make Payment – We have so many fierce programs at The Jungle Body that are suitable for all types of people. Pick all of them or maybe just one - Tyga®, Jagua®, Vypa® , Konga ® , BURN! . Add them to your Cart & make payment & we will get back to you within 24 hours with your E-Training.
- STEP 3 - Complete the Training – Our Training is done 100% Online. You will receive your E-Training via email once payment is received. You have 12 weeks to Complete the Training. To further supplement your Training you can attend a Workshop in your city if there is one available, however this is not compulsory.
- STEP 4 - Complete the Course & PASS the Assessment – Our Assessment consists of an Online Theory Quiz to ensure you have acquired all the skills, knowledge & technique related to the Program as well as a Practical Assessment. The Practical Assessment requires you to film yourself completing 2 routines so we can visually assess you & provide you with Feedback. All the information required to pass the Online Theory Quiz is in the Instructor Manual that you will receive. All instructions on how and what to film for your practical assessment will be outlined in the manual.
- STEP 5 - Start up your License Fee Payment – To be a qualified Instructor & get access to all our Videos, Choreography, Resources & Support you need to pay a License Fee.
- STEP 6 - Get Moving Jungle Body Style - Now it is time to start teaching at a Gym or Health Club or even work for yourself. Check out your manual for all the information you need to get started.
- After I have signed up & paid for my training, what happens next?
- What do I need to do to become an Instructor?
- The Jungle Body has no pre-requisites & we take Instructors on board from all over the Globe. However it is not for everyone. You will only be successful if you master Choreography & Technique, Correct Communication & you have the Passion & Drive. In terms of Insurance & Qualifications – this is looked at on a Personal Basis due to different Country requirements.
- How long will it take to get qualified ?
- Your E-Training takes roughly 8 hours to complete and then you need to film yourself completing two 4 minute routines. The filming of the routines may take you 10 minutes or a few days. It is totally dependant on your abilities. It is then a 14 day turnaround to get your Assessment marked by Head Office. You are able to teach immediately after qualifying, once relevent insurance and license fees have been paid.
- Is the Program accredited?
- The Jungle Body Programs are currently in the process of being accredited by top certifying fitness organizations including Fitness Australia, ACE, AFAA and canfitpro.
- I am from overseas, can I teach?
- The Jungle Body® programs can be taught by anyone anywhere across the Globe. All resources & training are in English.
- Where is the Facebook Instructor Group?
- We have an exclusive Instructor Group on Facebook where we all chat & share ideas! If you are currently in training or an instructor please find us here.
- How many programs should I purchase? What are the benefits of teaching more than one Jungle Body Program?
- You can purchase just one program like KONGA® however most Instructors purchase more than one program so that they have the ability to get more Choreography every month and offer more programming to their clients. You can mix up programs, such as teaching a KONGA® & BURN! fusion workout. This is a great way to get more out of your career. The License Fee only changes by a few dollars each month to teach more programs, so it is totally worth getting qualified in more programs. It also is huge saving if you sign up with a bundle package.
- What is the Instructor Manual like?
- It is an 80 page PDF E-Training Manual that has everything you need to know to master Jungle Body teaching, fitness technique, business & marketing plus so much more. It is your Jungle Body bible!
- What happens if I don’t want to be an Instructor after I have done the training?
- Cancel your License Fee by logging into www.thejunglebody.com and clicking on "My Account". Click on "Edit Profile" and then uncheck every box so you are no longer paying for any programs. Complete this Cancellation Online Form and then The Jungle Body Head Office will process your cancellation by cancelling your Agreement & removing you from the website. Once you have cancelled you will have to pay for the training again if you want to get qualified and start teaching again.
- Is the Course Fee refundable?
- No, the Course fee is strictly non-refundable at any point in time.
- Do I need Insurance?
- Yes. It is part of your agreement that you must have adequate liability insurance to teach Jungle Body Classes. This may be Fitness Insurance or Dance Fitness Insurance. We highly recommend Dance Cover in Australia and Marsh or Guild Insurance.
- I don't want to do the training because I am shy?
- It is important you breathe in confidence and exhale doubt. #yougotthis
- What is an Instructor WORKSHOP & how is it different to Online Training?
- An Instructor WORKSHOP is a 5-6 hour Session with a Certified Jungle Body Master Trainer which is designed to give NEW & Existing Instructors a greater understanding of how to run a Jungle Body Program/s. The Workshop consists of Choreography, Understanding the Formula, Business Training & Question/Answer Time as well as a practical session to get you moving and working on technique with an experienced Master Trainer. To attend a WORKSHOP you must be a qualified Instructor for the Program or you must have purchased the Training Course. All WORKSHOPS are a set price of AUD$50. Attending a WORKSHOP does not make you a Certified Instructor, it is purely an educational tool to help you be a better Instructor. To become a Certified Instructor you MUST sign up & pay for the Training here & complete the Written & Practical Assessment AT HOME. You may attend a WORKSHOP before or after you have completed your Written & Practical Assesment.
- Does the Certification expire?
- No, as long as you are paying your License Fee. If you do not pay the License Fee for more than 6 months the Program will expire & you will have to re-pay for the Training.
- How long do I have to complete my Training?
- You have 12 weeks from the date of Purchase to complete your Training. If it expires, you will have to purchase the Courses again or you can apply for an extension within the 12 weeks. You can get an extension by filling out this form.
- Do I have to pay a License Fee?
- Yes, it is compulsory if you wish to teach our Programs. Payment of your Monthly License Fee via Direct Debit grants you a non exclusive, non transferable License to use The Jungle Body® Marks and System (Choreography, Resources & Trademarks) and perform the Specified Services for the Program/s that you wish to teach, subject to the Terms and Conditions set out in the “Instructor Agreement.” Ambassadors are also required to pay the License Fee for the Programs that they teach, however, they will have access to all Programs for Promotional/Workshop Purposes. The License Fee is strictly non-refundable. It is your responsibility to manage your License Fee payment & cancel it. The Jungle Body will not provide any compensation or refunds for License Fees that have been deducted from your account, whether or not you are teaching.
- What is the License Fee?
- A fee paid monthly to be a Jungle Body Instructor. You can not be certified without paying and you cannot teach any of our Material unless you are paying the Licence Fee.
- How do I pay the License Fee?
- Step 1 - Login to the Website
- Step 2 - Go to "My Account" by clicking on My Account in the bottom corner.
- Step 3 - Click "Edit Profile"
- Step 4 - Click on "Qualifications"
- Step 4 - Click in the box for each Program you qualified in. Click I agree to the Agreement & Subscribe. You will then be asked to enter in your Card details.
- Step 5 - Click "Save Changes"
- What happens if I dont have a card to pay with?
- The Jungle Body® only accepts Visa, Mastercard & American Express if you wish to become an Instructor. This includes Visa and Mastercard Debit cards issued via your bank but not sole bank cards. Our system does process pre-paid Debit Cards.These can be purchased from Kmart, Target & Post Offices. You would need to ensure that the card has sufficient funds on it each & every month to avoid suspension
- What sort of card can I use to pay for My License Fee?
- Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- How can I see what License Fee I am paying?
- Simply login to the website and go to "My Account". Click on "Qualifications". It will show you what you qualified in and if your License is active or inactive.
- If I want to cancel my License Fee, how do I do this?
- If you want to quit The Jungle Body you can cancel your License Fee To cancel your subscription, uncheck all the boxes and save profile changes. License.Your membership and online account will be automatically terminated on the last day of the month. Cancellation immediately forfeits Instructor’s rights granted under The “Instructor Agreement”. Once you have done this submit the Cancellation form.
- Are there any other fees besides the Qualification fee and the License Fee?
- No. There are no other fees.
- How long after getting Certified do I have until I need to start my License Fee?
- You need to begin your License Fee immediately. Otherwise you will have no access to the any of the downloadable materials and therefore no access to the monthly choreography. After 1 month of not paying your License Fees, your Certification will expire automatically and you will need to pay for it again. There are no exceptions to this. You may put your License on hold after getting Certified. You can do that by filling out the Hold Online Form.
- I am qualified in three programs, but I only want to teach one at the moment.?
- You may put one or more of your Programs on hold for up to 6 months per calendar year. You will be locked out of the program while you are on hold, and may not teach the program during this period. You can do that by filling out the Hold Online Form.
- If I want to put my License on Hold, how do I do this?
- If you are injured, pregnant, on holiday or won't be teaching for a while you may put your Licence/s on hold. You may only put a Program on hold for up to 6 months per calendar year. For example, If you are Certified in KONGA® & BURN! but you only want to teach BURN!, you can request a hold on KONGA® for up to 6 months per calendar year. If you let your hold go past 6 months, you will be required to pay for training again & complete your assessments. To simply put the program/s on hold so you can teach it again in the future, complete the Hold Online Form. You may put a program on hold for a maximum of 6 months per calendar year. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not go over 6 months, otherwise your qualification will expire & you will need to repay to get qualified again.
- How much is the License Fee each month?
- 1 License AUD $27.50 ($6.80 per week)
2 Licenses AUD $32.85 ($8.21 per week)
3 Licenses AUD $39.00 ($9.99 per week)
4 Licenses AUD $45 ($11.25 per week)
5 Licenses AUD $49.99 ($12.49 per week)
- If I teach KONGA® can I use TYGA® Routines in it? Can I mix programs?
- Absolutely! You can mix & swap routines across all our Programs as long as you notify people that it is a “Vypa®” routine or a “Tyga®” routine or a Mixed Class. For example, you can swap a Konga® Hip Hop routine to a Tyga® routine. Or swap a Konga® Boxing routine to a Vypa® Routine. This makes it beneficial to be qualified in all our Programs. You must advertise mixed classes by using marketing the class with both program names to make it clear to your class what programs you are teaching.
- Do you need to use a Microphone?
- No. You may choose to but we do not encourage use of a microphone.
- How long does a class go for?
- You can make your class go for as long as you like. You create the playlist, so you define the tracks! We suggest a 50 minute class as this is the most popular.
- I want to know what technique I should be working on and how to improve my teaching career?
- The Jungle Body® Professional Development is a service for existing Instructors to improve their technique & teaching career. It is a system whereby The Jungle Body® Head Office Team create a detailed assessment of your teaching ability, technique & branding to help you grow, prosper & improve your Jungle Body career. Basically, it is like redoing your Jungle Body Assessment so you can see what you have improved on and where we think you need to work on. It is a AUD$89 service. You simply need to film yourself completing 2 routine and upload to Dropbox or Vimeo. Then complete the Professional Development Form and pay the AUD$89. You will need to then paste in your 2 choreography videos and answer 5 questions about your Teaching career. The two videos should be of you in a real class performing two routines. This way we can measure what you are like in a real class environment. In return, you will receive The Jungle Body® Pro Certificate which is a Certificate to state you have completed the service & have been granted the Status "The Jungle Body® Pro" plus 1 x A4 Detailed Feedback form from The Jungle Body® Head office team which is a 400 word feedback sheet to improve your technique, teaching ability, skills & branding. Please allow 30 days to recieve your Feedback.
- Can I use my own Choreography and my own music?
- No. You must strictly only use The Jungle Body® Choreography and music suggestions. This ensures consistency, safety & effectiveness.
- Where do I get the music from?
- We use Itunes to get our music. You must purchase it yourself. You may use other services but we choose the music from Itunes. You must pay the relevant Music Licening fees.
- How do you get the Choreography each month?
- Choreography is uploaded on the 1st of every Month in the Instructor Resources area. There are 8-10 Videos uploaded PER PROGRAM each month which show one of our Jungle Body Choreographers doing the routines & breaking down the steps. Also on the screen are the movements & attached to the video is a PDF Document with education notes to help you understand the Routines & Safety directions.
- Can I use The Jungle Body® Logos?
- Yes, if you are paying the License Fee. However you must not alter the appearance of any of The Jungle Body® & related Logos/Marks/Trademarks. Include trademark ownership notice ® after each Program - Tyga® Vypa® Konga® Jagua® & The Jungle Body®.
- Does The Jungle Body® provide Liability insurance waivers?
- The Jungle Body® does not provide liability insurance waivers. Every Instructor is an independent contractor who decides his or her rates, schedule, terms and agreements, etc. Please contact your insurance company, lawyer or the facility where you teach your classes for assistance regarding liability insurance waiver
- Where do I get Logos/Marketing Material?
- All Marketing Materials can be found in the Common Resources section of the Website.
- Do existing Instructors get discounts off future Courses?
- How much can I earn as an Instructor?
- In Australia, the average Gym Instructor fee per class is AUD$50. Or you can work for yourself & earn unlimited funds. Generally classes are AUD$10 - $12 per individual, per class.
- I want to change my Login or Personal details?
- Simply go into your "My Account" and click "Edit Profile" and click on Login and Personal Details.
- I want to view or change my Billing information, what do I do?
- Simply go into your "My Account" and click "Edit Profile" and click on Qualifications.
- I want to Download/Upload my Agreement?
- Simply go into your "My Account" and click "Edit Profile" and click on Agreement.
- I want to view my Membership/Instructor License status?
- Simply go into your "My Account" and click "Edit Profile" and click on Membership. Financial (highlighted green) means you are currently paying a license fee/s for your qualified programs. The expiry date is the date in which your next license fee will be deducted from your card. If you fail to pay your license fee/s or your credit card bounces our system will try 3 more times. Failing to rectify the situation or not having sufficient funds will result in you losing access to the program materials.
- My Card has bounced or the License Fee money wasnt taken out of my account?
- I have been Suspended, what does this mean?
- Suspended means that your License to teach has been revoked. You may get Suspended by not paying your License Fees, teaching the Programs incorrectly or not adhering to The Jungle Body Agreement. You will be notifed by email one month before being suspended. You will need to redo and repay for Training to become a qualified instructor again.
- What do I do if I no longer have access to the downloads?
- I want to Add/Update a class on the Find-A-Class map?
- Simply go into your "My Account" and click "Edit Profile" and click on My Classes. There is a list of all your current class details showing on the map and the status of each. Click on "Add a new class" to add a new class to the map. The template for correct class details can be found under The Jungle Body® Downloads in your Downloads section. It is important that you adhere to this template or your class will be removed from the finder without warning.
- How can I find Covers for my classes & ask queries?
- The Instructors Only Group is a private Group where you can find Covers for classes, Share Ideas, Videos, Choreography, Music & have any questions answered by The Jungle Body Team 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week.
- What do I get from The Jungle Body® if I become an Instructor?
- The Jungle Body® Instructor Handbook - this includes information on how to teach the Programs, Technique & Fitness Principles, Marketing & PR Training & Legalities
- Access to Monthly Choreography Videos – every Month you receive a video showing you the Routines along with access to hundreds of past videos in our Database;
- Access to Monthly Choreography Notes – Every month you receive notes on how to teach the routines, technique, adaptions & music suggestions
- Wild Marketing Material – Spice up your marketing with our Jungle Body Flyers & Posters so you can promote your Jungle Body Business.
- KIDS & SENIORS Konga® – All Konga® Instructors receive Kids & Seniors Training
- Community Support – We have a BLOG & Newsletter which keeps us connected with our Jungle Body Tribe & includes business advice, competitions & support from our Jungle Body Psychologist. You also have 24/7 access via Skype & Email to The Jungle Body®
- Massive Discounts – Get Discounts on Merchandise, Discounts on merchandise;
- Your own Personal Page – Showcase who you are & where your classes are located on The Jungle Body® website Class Finder.
- Ambassadorship – Do you have what it takes? Our Ambassadors run Courses & create Choreography for The Jungle Body®.
- Invitation to our Private Instructor Tribe – Our Private Instructor Group is where we chat, laugh, share ideas, provide tips & hints & ultimately support each other.
CANCELLATIONS, EXTENSIONS & HOLDS
- I no longer want to be an Instructor. What do I do?
- Cancel your License Fee by logging into www.thejunglebody.com and clicking on "My Account". Click on "Edit Profile" and then uncheck every box so you are no longer paying for any programs. Complete this Cancellation Online Form and then The Jungle Body Head Office will process your cancellation by cancelling your Agreement & removing you from the website. Once you have cancelled you will have to pay for the training again if you want to start teaching again.
- I need an extension on my Training as I can't complete my assessment in time. What do I do?
- You have 12 weeks from the day of purchase to complete your KONGA® training. If you require longer you may request an extension. If you do not request an extension your training will expire & you will need to purchase the Training again. You can request an extension by completing this Extension Online Form. You need to complete an Extension Online Form for EACH individual program you want an extension for. An extension is 12 weeks. You cannot have a longer extension.
- I want to stop teaching one program but still keep teaching other programs?
To stop teaching one program go to "My Account". Click on "Edit Profile" and then uncheck the box of the program you want to cancel so you are no longer paying for the prorgram. To permanently cancel that program complete the Cancellation Online Form here. To simply put the program on hold so you can teach it again in the future complete the Hold Online Form. You may put a program on hold for a maximum of 6 months per calendar year. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that you do not go over 6 months, otherwise your qualification will expire & you will need to repay to get qualified again.
- What do I do if I am pregnant, sick or travelling and need to put my License on hold?
To put a program on hold so you can teach it again in the future complete the Hold Online Form. You may put a program on hold for a maximum of 6 months per calendar year. It is YOUR responsibility to ensure that you do not go over 6 months, otherwise your qualification will expire & you will need to repay to get qualified again.
- What do I do if I do not want to become an Instructor after the training?
To permanently cancel your Qualification complete the Cancellation Online Form here. You will be notified by The Jungle Body when it has been processed to confirm cancellation. You will not get a refund on your training. There are no cancellation fees.
- What do I do when I want to start teaching again and stop my hold?
Simply log into www.thejunglebody.com and click on "My Account". Click on "Edit Profile" and then check every box you want to reinstate so you are paying for the program/s. This automatically stops your hold so you can begin teaching as normal. You do not need to notify us.
- Oops, I forgot that my Qualification expires. What do I do if I want to start teaching again but my qualification or hold period has expired?
You must repurchase the program/s and start from the beginning. You must redo your assessment. This ensures our Instructors are up to date and the teaching quality level is high.
- HOLD ONLINE FORM
- Click here to access to the Hold Form to set up a Hold on your License Fees.
- EXTENSION ONLINE FORM
Click here to access the Extension Form to get an extension on your Training.
- FEEDBACK ONLINE FORM
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT FORM
Click here to get your Professional Development Certificate & Feedback. This service costs AUD$89.
- CANCELLATION ONLINE FORM
Click here to Cancel your Jungle Body Qualification. This is for those who want to permanently leave The Jungle Body®
- Why do I need to sign the Agreement & Upload it?
- It is essential you have a signed copy in your MY PROFILE so you are legally qualified to teach the Program.
- How do I upload the Instructor Agreement?
- Step 1 - Open up your Instructor Training Manual
- Step 2 - Print out the Pages which have your Instructor Agreement
- Step 3 - Sign the Agreement and Scan it or take a photo of it
- Step 4 - Upload the file to your MY PROFILE. Simply go into your "My Account" and click "Edit Profile" and click on Agreement. Click "Upload File".
- Step 5 - The Jungle Body Admin will be notifed when you do this and your Account will be made legal.
- What do I do once I film myself for my assessment?
- Once you film yourself completing two routines, you need to upload the video to Dropbox, Vimeo or a similar online tool. Videos via email, WhatsApp, USB or other will not be accepted. You must ensure the video is made public and has no passwords, otherwise this will cause delays of up to 30 days. If you have trouble uploading your video please request assistance.
- What will I be assessed on?
You will be assessed on 18 elements. You must pass 10 elements to get your qualification. If you do not get 10 or more elements you will have 12 weeks to resubmit. You have unlimited opportunities to resubmit. Over the page you will see the Assessment sheet that will be used to assess you so you can ensure you cover every element. You will receive the Assessment sheet & feedback once we assess you. We will be assessing you on:
4 Steps & Cueing – We will be looking at how you flow through the steps, the amount of times you repeat a movement, the way you cue (verbally & non verbally) plus the quality of transitioning between movements.
Breakdown – We will be assessing your breakdown by reviewing how loud you speak, what you say, the length of time you take to breakdown, the way you move & the movements you choose to breakdown.
Technical Ability – We will be assessing your technical ability including dance technique, fitness technique, energy levels, intensity of movement & the way your body isolates/moves. We also will be looking at how well you mimic the Choreography video.
Musicality – You will be assessed on your ability to be on beat, to attach certain moves to particular parts of a song, the way you move to certain elements of the music & the way you express musicality.
Acting Ability, Creativity & Confidence – You will be assessed on your body language, ability to connect with your participants, your confidence & attitude plus your verbal communication throughout the routines.
- Can you fail the training?
- PASS – A pass means you are a Qualified Jungle Body Instructor in the Program of your choice & can teach immediately.
- CONDITIONAL PASS – A conditional pass means that you have not successfully achieved all the elements in the Practical Assessment but we STRONGLY feel with a resubmit and our feedback - you can achieve it. You have 3 months to resubmit your Videos as many times as you like until you pass all the elements. We work with you to ensure you are successful.
- FAIL – You have not achieved all the elements in the Practical and/or Written Assessment.
- Can I just submit the Written Assessment?
- No, you must submit the Practical Assessment at the same time as the Written. The Practical Assessment gets uploaded to the internet and the link is pasted into the Written Assessment.
- Where is my Certificate?
- Go to DOWNLOADS and then click on My Certifications. It will be uploaded there.
- What happens if I get an extention on my training and I still don't get it done in time?
We offer 12 week extensions on your training. This means you get a total of 6 months to complete your training. If you do not get your assessment completed after the extra 12 week extension you will need to repurchase the training again.
- What happens if I cannot get the assessment done within 12 weeks?
You have 12 weeks from the day of purchase to complete your KONGA® training. If you require longer you may request an extension for another 12 weeks. If you do not request an extension your training will expire & you will need to purchase the Training again. You can request a 12 week extension by completing this Extension Online Form. You need to complete an Extension Online Form for EACH individual program you want an extension for.